This full-time, 18-week immersive training program prepares New Yorkers for careers in data analysis at salaries of $55,000 or more.
This program is for those with no previous professional data or marketing analyst experience. The project-based curriculum teaches you in-demand skills in:
- advanced Excel, SQL, Python, AWS, and digital marketing-related analytics
- career advancement and interview skills.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a current New York City resident
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be unemployed, or earn $45,000 or less if currently employed
- Meet all selective service requirements
- Have no paid professional data or marketing analyst experience
- Be available for all sessions of the course through the duration of the program
An advanced degree is not necessary to succeed in this training. New Yorkers with a high school degree or equivalency, associate degree, or some college experience are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility does not guarantee acceptance; all interested candidates must complete and be selected via a competitive application process.
18 weeks of full time classes, Monday to Friday.