Let us know what you think about this website by sending us feedback
Become a Campus Peace Officer at the City University of New York.
Campus Peace Officers are part of the 1,000+ members of CUNY’s Department of Public Safety, an experienced, dedicated law enforcement team that has served the nation’s largest urban public university for decades. We are looking for someone like you to become a Peace Officer at one of our 25 colleges to fulfill our motto of, “Service, Integrity & Pride” and help protect our CUNY community of future leaders and professionals.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- A High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution plus two (2) years of full-time work experience OR successful completion of 60 college semester credits with a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen and resident of New York State
- Have a current, valid New York State Driver’s license