See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update to this program
Internships in the public sector for CUNY students
CUNY Internships by City University of New York (CUNY)
Last updated on May 08, 2023
Get paid work experience and networking opportunities with different City agencies
Gain valuable experience working to help fellow New Yorkers, as well as becoming part of the future of NYC’s workforce.
Participate in 10+ city agencies in addition to these opportunities:
- HRA Fellowship
- NYC Comptroller’s Fellowship
- Civil Service Pathways Fellowship program
- CUNY 311 program
- Currently enrolled CUNY student
- Taken at least two semesters of courses pertaining to your major
- Able to legally work in the United States
- Can work a minimum of 15 hours per week
Monday to Friday for up to 19 hours a week
Log into your Simplicity account to begin applying.
Apply for the Civil Service Pathways Fellowship, register for an information session, and send an email to the program with questions.
Suggest an update