See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update to this program
Free training in data analytics
Data Analyst Training Accelerator (DATA) by NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) | Fullstack Academy
Black, Hispanic/Latino, and people of color, Everyone, Low-income New Yorkers, Women
Last updated on Apr 20, 2023
This full-time, 18-week immersive training program prepares New Yorkers for careers in data analysis at salaries of $55,000 or more.
This program is for those with no previous professional data or marketing analyst experience. The project-based curriculum teaches you in-demand skills in:
- advanced Excel, SQL, Python, AWS, and digital marketing-related analytics
- career advancement and interview skills.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a current New York City resident
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be unemployed, or earn $45,000 or less if currently employed
- Meet all selective service requirements
- Have no paid professional data or marketing analyst experience
- Be available for all sessions of the course through the duration of the program
An advanced degree is not necessary to succeed in this training. New Yorkers with a high school degree or equivalency, associate degree, or some college experience are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility does not guarantee acceptance; all interested candidates must complete and be selected via a competitive application process.
18 weeks of full time classes, Monday to Friday.