See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update to this program
Train to be a full-stack software engineer and get placed in a full-time job at top tech companies
Pursuit is a 4-year Fellowship that trains you to become a software engineer at no upfront cost. The program sets you up to earn an average salary of $95,000.
It starts with 15 to 20 months of training before you get placed in a full-time job with an employer. Get career support and mentorship while you work full-time.
You pay a percentage of your future earnings for a set number of payments when you get a high-paying job. If you don’t get a job or make above the salary threshold, you pay nothing.
You’re eligible if you:
- have a personal income less than $45k
- are 18 or older
- are proficient in English speaking and writing
- are eligible to work in the U.S.
- live in the NYC Metro Area (NY, NJ, PA, or CT)
- are committed to participating for the full length of the Fellowship
- are ready to learn to code and pursue a career in tech
- commit to a hybrid schedule (3 days online, 2 days in-person)
Training follows a full-time daytime or nights and weekends schedule, approximately 35 hours a week.
Fellows must be able to commit to hybrid learning:
- 3 days of instruction through Zoom
- 2 days in-person at Pursuit HQ in Long Island City, Queens
See how to apply for Pursuit. You’ll answer questions about your background and complete a skills assessment.