Youth 16-24 on probation or living in some neighborhoods can get a GED, get help applying for college, earn vocational certifications, or start a new career path.
Get individualized support to reach your goals. Join for one workshop or stay involved for up to a year. Work with staff and your peers to explore careers, earn certifications, or pursue your education while earning a stipend.
These are the eligibility requirements:
- Priority to people ages 16-24
- People on probation who live anywhere in NYC OR
- Residents in:
- East New York,
- Far Rockaway,
- Northern Staten Island and
- the South Bronx
- No educational requirements.
NeON Works is one-size-fits-one. The majority of programming is in-person and individuals can participate for up to a year.
- Sign Up: NeON Works accepts interest forms on a rolling basis. Sign up here to get connected to upcoming NeON Works opportunities near you!
- On Probation? Email [email protected] or speak with your PO to apply through a specific link.
- Join the Mailing List: Be among the first to know about new opportunities. Join the mailing list today.
- Check out the calendar: Find virtual and in person NeON Works events you can attend.